This collection includes documents, images, and ephemera relating to the hamlet of Tappan.
A collection of personal correspondence written during the Civil War by Union Soldier Edward H. C. Taylor.
The Ten Eyck Fonda Collection consists of twenty-six letters written by Fonda while serving as a telegrapher for the United States Military Telegraph Service during the Civil War, and one political campaign card.
A leading business in Elmira, NY for more than 80 years, Thatcher Glass once produced 50 percent of the milk bottles in the United States, pioneering sealed glass bottles and automated bottle production.
This collection contains photographs and documents relating to noted Buffalo citizen Thomas B. Lockwood and the University at Buffalo Library dedicated to him.
Watercolor paintings, photographs, and engravings from the collection of Thomas R. Bayles.
This collection contains a newspaper page with the Thomson family group and a Certificate of Registry for a bull bred by Thomson and Son.
The Ticonderoga Pulp and Paper Company was a successful business in Ticonderoga, New York during the late 19th and early 20th century. This collection of photographs depicts the Company’s mill, machines, and the surrounding area.
Selected photographs of Tivoli, N.Y. collected by the late Joan Navins, former Village Historian.
Historical images, documents, and postcards relating to Tomkins Cove, New York.
Photos of flooding from Tompkins County.
Photographs of Tompkins County schools, school groups, and classes during the late 19th and 20th centuries. All taken from The History Center in Tompkins County’s General Photo Collection.
Lists of registered voters in Tompkins County from the 1910s and 1920s, complete with addresses and party affiliation.
The tool collection is made up of various whaling and maritime tools primarily dating to the mid 19th century.
This collection contains photographs, documents, and a book sharing the history of the Town of Ballston.
This collection contains photographs of the Clifton Park and Halfmoon areas, particularly their connections to the Erie Canal.
This collection includes photographs of the Town of Halfmoon dating back to the late 1800s.
A collection documenting the history of the Town of Henrietta, New York.
Historical photographs, manuscripts and postcards from the Town of Montezuma.
Documents and images of the Town of Olive’s fifteen one-room school houses that were in use from 1817 until the early 1950’s.
This collection contains 30 paintings by Traci Vedder Schuster, an artist from Fayetteville, NY.
Motorsports photographs by photojournalist Kathie J. Meredith documenting professional race events at “the Glen,” now Watkins Glen International, an automobile racing circuit located in Schuyler County, New York.
Directories of the residents of Delmar, Elsmere, and Slingerlands, New York.
This collection represents more than a century of varsity athletic team photos from the Pawling School and Trinity-Pawling School.