Pre-Shenendehowa Schools Collection
Includes historic photographs of schoolhouses located in Clifton Park and Halfmoon. The physical collection, housed in the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library’s Local History Room, contains documents from the 22 small schools in the surrounding area that were consolidated into the Shenendehowa Central School District in 1950 and also includes minutes, annual reports, grade books, letters, school census forms, books, and other documents. The bulk of the collection dates from 1910 to 1952, with the earliest document dated 1765.
Collection owner: Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library