The State University of New York at Oswego was originally known as Oswego Normal School, which was founded in 1861. It became part of the SUNY system in 1948. From 1922 through 1926 the yearbook was called The Normalian. In 1927 it became known as The Ontarian. The Ontarian was not published in 1972, 2003, or 2004 and was discontinued after the 2005 edition.
Scope of Collection
The collection includes SUNY Oswego yearbooks from the years 1922 through 2005.