Earlville Cemetery was established in 1976, reportedly after Thomas Kershaw began permitting his neighbors to bury their deceased relatives in his meadow. The oldest surviving memorial stone dates to 1801. The cemetery is located on Main Street in the village of Earlville, New York.
Scope of Collection
The Earlville Cemetery collection contains documents about people who were buried there from its creation through the mid-twentieth century.