Town of Henrietta
Henrietta, NY 14623
Tina Thompson - 585.359.7042 - email@example.com
A suburb located approximately 15 minutes south of Rochester, NY, the Town of Henrietta was founded in 1818. Early settlers named the community for Henrietta Laura Pluteney, Coutness of Bath, England, whose father was an important land investor in the area. Located in Township XII, Range VII of the original Phelps and Gorham Purchase, Henrietta soon became and continues to be the crossroads for Monroe County.
Town of Henrietta is a member of the Rochester Regional Library Council.