Roswell Park Mirand Library
Buffalo, New York 14203
Danielle Glynn - (716) 845-3358 - email@example.com
The Dr. Edwin A. Mirand Library Archives was established in 2017 to document the history and development of Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, which was founded in 1898 as the Pathological Laboratory of the University of Buffalo by Dr. Roswell Park. Located in the Dr. Edwin A. Mirand Library in the Research Studies Center (RSC), the Archives is the official repository for institutional records, personal papers, photographs, videos, and other historical materials that document the Center’s role in advancing cancer medicine, science, and public policy. The Archives supports the Library in its mission to provide resources for the faculty, staff, and students of Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center as well as the general public.
Roswell Park Mirand Library is a member of the Western New York Library Resources Council.