Great Neck Library
Great Neck, New York 11023-1938
Christy Orquera - email@example.com
In 1907 the Great Neck Library was moved from the home of the librarian on Middle Neck Road into a Tudor style building on Arrandale Avenue. The Main Library, designed by architects Gibbons & Heidtman, moved to a new location on Bayview Avenue, and opened in 1970.
Great Neck Library is a member of the Long Island Library Resources Council.