Maria College Campus Improvement Collection
Maria College has undergone several stages of development since its founding by the Sisters of Mercy in 1958. The college began with a small addition to the Motherhouse and slowly but surely expanded that addition, then acquired and renovated other buildings into a campus that includes the Main Building, Mercy Hall, Marian Hall, and the McAuley building. The growth of the physical campus has mirrored the growth of a college from sister formation school to junior college to a health care focused baccalaureate college and graduate program. Today Maria is still growing and improving its facilities to better serve students.
Scope of Collection
The digital collection chronicles the growth of the college from its origin to the campus the college sees today through newspaper articles, correspondence, publications, ephemera, and photographs. There are 141 pages for this collection, 41 of them are born digital.