The Syracuse University College of Law was founded in 1895 as part of Syracuse University in Upstate New York. The College is a charter member of the Association of American Law Schools, having received accreditation in 1900. It has also been accredited by the American Bar Association since 1923. The College grants Juris Doctor degrees with a variety of specializations. Dineen Hall is Syracuse University College of Law’s new, state-of-the-art building. Previously the College was located in MacNaughton Hall.
Scope of Collection
This collection contains annual bulletins from 1896 to 1900 and other Syracuse University College of Law materials.