The Alumni News began publication in 1956 during the height of the College's Diamond Jubilee construction fund drive marking the 75th anniversary of the College. From 1986-2011 its name was changed to PostScript. In 2011 the publication was revived and the name changed back to Alumni News. In 2013, it became an online only publication.
Scope of Collection
This Digital Archive currently has Alumni newsletters from 1956-2000.