Town of Ballston Digital Collection
The Town of Ballston is located in Saratoga County, New York, north of Schenectady. The town was established in 1785 and was originally owned by the Mcdonald brothers but was then purchased from them by Eliphalet Ball. The town contains a water area known as Ballston Lake and a number of historic sites, including Indian Rock.
Scope of Collection
This collection represents some of the history of the Town of Ballston. It includes one complete book from the Town of Ballston Community Library as well as an assortment of documents and pictures which are owned by and housed in the Town of Ballston’s Historian's Office.