SU College of Law: A Historical Retrospective
The Syracuse University College of Law was founded in 1895 as part of Syracuse University in Upstate New York. The College is a charter member of the Association of American Law Schools, having received accreditation in 1900. It has also been accredited by the American Bar Association since 1923. The College grants Juris Doctor degrees with a variety of specializations. Dineen Hall is Syracuse University College of Law’s new, state-of-the-art building. Previously the College was located in MacNaughton Hall.
Scope of Collection
The collection includes photographs, documents, and other items representing major events, places, and people associated with the history of the Syracuse University College of Law, beginning in 1895 when the college was founded to present day.