Library History Collection
In 1950, the Saratoga Springs Public Library was chartered to serve the residents of the Saratoga Springs Enlarged City School District, and the original library building opened at the corner of Broadway and Spring Streets. That building is currently home to the Saratoga County Arts Council. The Saratoga Athenaeum, a private subscription library founded in 1885, preceded the public library.
Scope of Collection
This collection contains photographs and documents that share the history of the Saratoga Springs Public Library.