Stamford Village Library
Stamford, New York 12167-1029
The Stamford Village Library is an association library chartered in 1907 to serve patrons in the village of Stamford, NY and local area. In 1963, the Historical room was opened for research, making available genealogies, photographs, the Eugene Bouton papers, and back issues of the Bloomville Mirror and Stamford Mirror-Recorder. An ongoing project at the library is the identification of photographs and scanning of archives to make the historical collection available online. In addition to the vast number of postcards collected by C. Bloodgood, recent acquisitions have included an archival collection that includes images from the Cornell photography studio and other related historic documents.
Stamford Village Library is a member of the South Central Regional Library Council.