Items in New York Heritage are organized into collections, which provide additional context for understanding their significance and meaning.

Canisius College has been located on three different campuses since its founding in 1870. This collection documents the construction and expansion of the College.
Church Records: St. Mary of the Assumption R.C. Church (a k.a. St. Mary’s on the Hill,1847-1909) Lancaster, NY - Throughout the 1970s and into the late 1980s Canisius College assisted in the preservation of hundreds of church records and ledgers documenting the history of churches, cemeteries and faithful residents of the western, central and northern NY, southern Ontario and northwestern Pennsylvania. A complete list of records is available through Canisius College Archives. Currently, this is the ONLY digitized group of records. Reformatting effort will continue as funding becomes available. This PDF document, filmed from microfilm, is not keyword searchable.
This collection highlights coaches, teams, individual athletes, and a variety of sports memorabilia including programs and tickets.
Canisius College Course Catalogs, 1873-1920. These brochures provide a prospectus of Canisius College in its early years. They include course offerings, tuition and fees, student organizations and names of faculty, staff and students. This PDF document, filmed from microfilm is not keyword searchable.
Canisius College Archives and Special Collections contains historic records and artifacts related to the institution. This exhibits samplings from the collections.