Items in New York Heritage are organized into collections, which provide additional context for understanding their significance and meaning.
Old Main was the first major building on the SUNY Oneonta campus. After significant deterioration, Old Main was razed in 1977, but the Old Main pillars were saved from the wrecking ball and moved to campus shortly thereafter. The Class of 2008 raised funds to restore the "Pillars of Old Main," which were erected on the SUNY Oneonta campus in 1980 and are proudly displayed on the Upper Quad.
Directory of Oneonta for 1901-1902: a classified business directory and householder's street directory together with a compendium of the village government, institutions, incorporated companies, societies, miscellaneous organizations, etc.
This collection includes the F.W. Beers County Atlas of Orange County (1875) and the A.H. Muller Atlas of Orange County (1903).