Items in New York Heritage are organized into collections, which provide additional context for understanding their significance and meaning.
Old Main was the first major building on the SUNY Oneonta campus. After significant deterioration, Old Main was razed in 1977, but the Old Main pillars were saved from the wrecking ball and moved to campus shortly thereafter. The Class of 2008 raised funds to restore the "Pillars of Old Main," which were erected on the SUNY Oneonta campus in 1980 and are proudly displayed on the Upper Quad.
A collection of postcards portraying Onondaga Park in the early 20th century.
This collection contains publications by the Oswego Historical Society from 1899 to 1976.
20th century images relating to the history of the Oceanside Library.