Materials relating to the cornerstone laying of the FDR Presidential Library.
Photographs of the city of Auburn NY, featuring downtown businesses, residences, city buildings, banking institutions, and hotels.
This collection includes the Bullis Family & Friends Album. In 1837, Charles Bullis settled in Macedon, NY with his wife Eleanor. Charles attended Geneva Medical College and became one of Macedon's first physicians. Charles and Eleanor had two children, Abraham and Amy.
A collection exemplifying of english pottery dating between 1790 and 1860.
The Ticonderoga Historical Society is a research center and four-story museum housed in the historic Hancock House.
This collection contains historic photographs of businesses in Albany, New York.
The photographs in this series document a variety of businesses over Tupper Lake’s history from approximately 1880 to 2005.
This collection consists primarily of letters written by William Butler to his brother Edmund during the Civil War period from 1861 to his death in 1864. William served with the 69th Regiment of the New York Militia.
Historic photographs of locations in Cairo, NY.
Historic photographs of the Calderone chain of theaters in Long Island.
Documents and letters related to the family of John Caldwell Sr.
A collection of photographs documenting President Calvin Coolidge's visit to Paul Smith's College in 1926.
This collection documents life at Camp Awosting, a summer camp for boys, originally located in Kerhonkson, NY.
Historic photographs of Camp Mills.
This collection contains items from Camp Russell, a Boy Scout camp located in the Southwestern Adirondacks, dating from the early 1900s through the camp's closure in 2014.
Photographs taken at Camp Syracuse, a World War I training and recruitment center.
Postcards sent from Camp Upton in WWI.
The Canastota Schools Collection contains school souvenirs, including programs, newsletters and photos of Canastota students in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
The College Administration throughout the years is represented in this collection.
Canisius College has been located on three different campuses since its founding in 1870. This collection documents the construction and expansion of the College.
This collection highlights coaches, teams, individual athletes, and a variety of sports memorabilia including programs and tickets.
Church Records: St. Mary of the Assumption R.C. Church (a k.a. St.
Canisius College Course Catalogs, 1873-1920. These brochures provide a prospectus of Canisius College in its early years. They include course offerings, tuition and fees, student organizations and names of faculty, staff and students.
Canisius College Archives and Special Collections contains historic records and artifacts related to the institution. This exhibits samplings from the collections.
This collection contains photos of all Canisius' presidents from its first, Rev. William Becker, S.J. through John J. Hurley, J.D. who has the distinction of being the first lay president.