A collection of photographs and photographs of architectural drawings pertaining to the construction of the O’Brien Building.
This collection contains four recorded interviews with residents of The Oaks at Menorah Park, a senior living facility in DeWitt, New York.
20th century images relating to the people and places in the Oceanside community.
Yearbooks of the graduating classes of the Oceanside High School.
20th century images relating to the history of the Oceanside Library.
Images of Oceanside's Bicentennial Celebration.
Contains selected images of photographs in the Octagon Houses Collection. The New York State octagon house files were gathered for use in "Octagon Buildings in New York State," compiled by Ruby M. Rounds of the New York State Historical Association.
This collection consists of issues of the Devilog dating between 1946 and 2016.
This collection contains newspaper clippings of Watertown (NY) Daily Times articles written by David F. Lane of old houses in the North Country.
Old Main was the first major building on the SUNY Oneonta campus. After significant deterioration, Old Main was razed in 1977, but the Old Main pillars were saved from the wrecking ball and moved to campus shortly thereafter.
Handwritten records from the Old Sand Hole Church in Lynbrook, NY.
Photographs depicting the work of Hudson Valley artist Olin Dows.
Petitions signed by the residents of Oneida County calling for an end to slavery in the mid-19th century.
Yearbooks from Oneida City High School, from 1936 - 2018. Several "Senior Annual" publications are also included.
Directory of Oneonta for 1901-1902: a classified business directory and householder's street directory together with a compendium of the village government, institutions, incorporated companies, societies, miscellaneous organizations, etc.
These materials were used by Dr. Eugene Milener during the compilation of his book, Oneonta: The Development of a Railroad Town, which he subsequently donated to the college archives.
The collection features photographs chronicling the history of Onondaga Community College from the 1960s to the 2010s.
Onondaga Community College Yearbooks date between 1964 and 1975, documenting student life at the college. The yearbook is titled The Chieftain.
A collection of postcards portraying Onondaga Park in the early 20th century.
A collection of SUNY Oswego yearbooks, The Ontarian, from 1922 through 2005.
A collection of interview transcripts from NCCC Former faculty members.
Interviews with commercial fishermen covering the time period between the 1920s and the 1990s.
This collection contains Oral Histories from people living and working in Tompkins County, New York.
This collection includes the F.W. Beers County Atlas of Orange County (1875) and the A.H. Muller Atlas of Orange County (1903).
Historical photographs of the college, including several aerial shots of the campus.