This collection contains photographs of the outside and inside of buildings on the Albany Law School campus.
This series contains photographs that document various arts programs in Tupper Lake ranging from community drama, local music groups and school bands, arts and crafts, and theater.
This collection contains photographs of a parade held during Auburn’s Old Home Week celebration in June 1906.
Glass plate negative portraits that provide a glimpse into Hudson Valley fashion at the turn of the 20th century.
Photographs, postcards, and ephemera relating to the history of Big Flats and Chemung County.
This extensive glass-plate collection contains the work of Franck Taylor Bowers (1875-1932) a Broome County artist and photographer.
A collection of early 20th century photographs depicting the Brockport region.
Photographic works from notable contemporary and historic photographers, many of whom participated in programs at The Center for Photography.
Glass plate negatives of Hyde Park scenes, people, and architecture, taken by Charles Sylvester Piersaull.
A collection of postcards showing the laboratories and workshops of Clarkson College from the early 20th century
This collection contains images and artifacts relating to the coeducational, military preparatory school that existed in the village at the latter half of the nineteenth century.
The Crouse Hospital History collection contains black & white and colored photographs of Crouse Hospital and the staff and students who resided there from the late nineteenth through twentieth centuries.
This collection includes images of the Dutcher Family, well-known civic and business leaders in Haverstraw, New York.
These glass plate photographs of Oswego and family trips to Michigan, Connecticut, and the Thousand Islands were taken between 1900 and 1910 by photographer Ella Merrill Crippen Wheeler.
Photographs of the Erie Canal in and around Schenectady, New York. Includes images of the construction of the canal and architectural features of the canal, such as aqueducts, bridges and locks.
This collection contains both the history that Florence P. Service wrote in 1902 and a portrait that was taken of her by the Obenaus Studios in Albany, New York.
This collection contains images and documents related to the Fort Plain Street Fair.
The Wolcott Collection contains photographs taken by Fred Wolcott, who photographed and documented daily life on the Onondaga Nation Territory in the early 1900’s.
This very small collection, including a photograph and a brief letter, was donated to the college by Fred K. Scheibe in 1964.
The images in this collection cover the building of the Gloversville, New York Carnegie Library that was erected with funds provided by Andrew Carnegie.
This collection contains many photographs that were donated and annotated by Guilderland residents.
The Henry Page Historical Files were collected by local historian Henry Page throughout his lifetime in Perry. They cover many topics, such as local businesses, organizations and events. Some photos are also of people of note.
Photographs and documents relating to Good Shepherd Hospital in Syracuse, New York, throughout its existence from the late-19th century to mid-20th century.
Photographs documenting the 1909 Hudson-Fulton Celebration in Newburgh.
This series documents the various forms of infrastructure over Tupper Lake since approximately 1860 to the present day.