This series contains photographs of several banks in Tupper Lake. Photographs include interior and exterior shots, grand openings, and bank officials from 1905 to approximately 1980.
These photographs document construction of the middle section of the Barge Canal and the first few years of its use, from 1905-1925.
These photographs document construction of the Barge Canal and the first few years of its use, from 1905-1926. Coverage encompasses the entire Western Division of the Barge Canal, from the eastern boundary of Wayne County all the way west to Lake Erie
The photographs in this series document a variety of businesses over Tupper Lake’s history from approximately 1880 to 2005.