1st Methodist Protestant Ch.B4
In 1871 the Rev. Charles P. Corner became the minister in charge of the young churches, St. Marks and St. James. The Mother church was severed from the parent body and was organized as the First Methodist Protestant Church, with the Rev. R. S. Hulsart as pastor.
Scope of Collection
The collection consists of records of the First Methodist Protestant Church of Rockville Centre, NY. Book 4 of this publication focuses on religious records of members. It was published by the Historical Society of East Rockaway & Lynbrook.